Bouygues TP Paris Region is a long-standing entity which has been in existence for more than 25 years. It is the public-works ‘training school’ based at the Challenger complex outside Paris. Having a GDP equivalent to that of Spain, the Paris region abounds with projects of all sizes: Bouygues TP offers its customers a special entity to deal with their demand.
The aim of TPRP is to provide project owners in the Paris region with the organisation, services, and resources best suited to the special nature of contracts and work in the Paris region.
Based on its experience in public works, TP RP offers expertise in:
- work on existing infrastructures kept in operation
- management of operations incorporating industrial processes
- operations in densely built-up areas
- management of complex multidisciplinary projects or projects for several owners
- complex operations involving value engineering requiring substantial design and analysis resources.