Bouygues Travaux Publics Région Parisienne (TP RP) has been a “training ground” for public works specialists for over 35 years. The Ile de France region abounds with projects of all sizes: Bouygues Travaux Publics offers its customers a dedicated structure. TP RP aims to provide Ile-de-France contracting authorities with an organisation, services and resources tailored to the specific characteristics of contracts and projects in the Paris region.
Bouygues Travaux Publics Région Parisienne offers its expertise in the following areas:
- Interventions on existing infrastructures, with operations maintained,
- Handling of operations incorporating industrial processes,
- Operations in densely built-up urban areas,
- Management of complex multi-trade projects or projects involving several contracting authorities,
- Complex operations with high technical added value that require substantial design and calculation resources.