As a local development player, Bouygues Travaux Publics is committed to the following principles:
• Respecting the fundamental human rights, interests, cultures and values of our employees and the communities in which we operate.
• Developing and valuing the skills, diversity, quality of work life and cohesion of all our employees.
• Participating in the social and economic development of the territories where we operate through employment, integration, training and community partnerships.
• Addressing environmental issues at every stage of our projects, in particular by reducing our carbon footprint, preventing pollution, preserving biodiversity and sourcing responsible resources.
• Limiting our waste through the promotion of the circular economy.
As a subsidiary of Bouygues Construction, Bouygues Travaux Publics deploys and promotes the group's sustainable development values through the 12 commitments of our Responsible and Committed Charter.